Thursday, March 29, 2012

"Homework"

      "Homework I believe most of us don't like homework", but doing homework is the best way that we can improve our skills on education. Because if we don't have to do homework, how can we learn a lot without doing homework? We have just one to two hours for one subject, so that's not enough. For me homework helps me a lot because when I have to write essay in home I have more than enough time and I can write  good essay, so because of writing the essay at home and know well how to write. Also  gives me more ideas how I can write in class. However, sometimes I don't like to do homework because I can't do it by myself. My point is that doing homework is a good way to lean more.
                    One thing that I want to say is it's really helpful to do homework because it help me lot. And I believe it can help you too. So we should thanks to our teachers because for giving us homework without them we can't do nothing, so THANK YOU TO ALL OUR  TEACHERS.

No comments:

Post a Comment