Thursday, March 8, 2012

midterm


Now all of class are midterms. how about your midterm? good?
we still have one exam that is grammar test in English class. Actually, other classes already had midterm. Maybe that is not bad. However, I'm worring about English grammar test.
Even though I'm studing english for the test, it is ver confuse for me. I think other classmate will be get good grade.. they are very good students. I will tring to get good grade.
Anyway, I wish we get good grade..thus we should study for English test.

3 comments:

  1. I think the midterm was okay. I liked the topics and it was easy for me to pick one. Now I am excited for the grammar test. Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are confuse you can ask Corona before the "Test" because she will explain more. You know how good she is to explain, so don't worry do your best. Sleep well get breakfast before the test you will be fine GOOD LUCK.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck for you for me for everyone.

    ReplyDelete