Thursday, March 1, 2012

Death do us part

Leo was “ten times her age”. Would you marry someone older than you? By how much? What possible advantages/disadvantages are there to marrying someone much older than you?

I think that if My lover older than me, I can accept it to marry her.
Probably 2 to 3 years, should be more and 5 years limit. The possible advantages are she can take care me about my all things, and then I don't need to worry about a lot of things. The disavantages are different age has different changes in thought and she knows a lot because goes in the society earlier than me.When we havs different opinions we will agree with each other.




3 comments:

  1. I think that the difference between the ages could also be a problem because you have different interests and experiences. It might work or might won't. Every single person in this world is different so you can't say 'yes' or 'no'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Vanessa, because there age is very big different, so that's why she want to leave him. Since she is very younger than him, she has different experience. But the good think is that he is older than her because the women does not have to be older the a man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes.... i agree with you. I already wrote in this blog.. I also accept 3 or 4 years more than me...

    ReplyDelete