Thursday, March 8, 2012

Light

     Light is very important because I came from a country who  did not have to many lights. When I saw the first time America I was so happy because I can go out at night to watch movies and party. When I was in Africa  my state did not have enough lights, so I cannot go outside after 7:00pm, that means we will not have party at night. We have party during the day, but it's not fun as night. It's also important for education because some people like to study at night when every body is a sleep. For example my younger sister likes to study at  night and she is very smart that means without the light she wouldn't have study at night, so it help her. I believe light is very important for everything.

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you, but I cannot even imagine how it is without lights. In Germany there are just some small streets wihtout lights, those a kind of scary. I think we feel more safe wiht lights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. when I read your write, I thought if we don't have light, how to live?? and then i answer the this question.. we can't live.......
    it is very terrible.... light is very important for us.

    ReplyDelete