Thursday, March 22, 2012

What a day

It doesn’t matter that the air-conditioner has been broken. But my notebook-computer also was broken. I really don’t know what to do. So I went to play basketball. I didn’t know any one in that place. And I was the first time to go there to play basketball. At first, there was no person playing basketball. So I played basketball alone. A few minutes later, some students came to play. So we played together. Of course, we had a match. And It lasts two hours. After the match, I felt I would be dead. I was too tired.

3 comments:

  1. I feel sorry. But I think it was a great idea to go and play basketball, so you had fun, exercise and you met new people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have bad day.... some of people have many bad thing just oneday.. i also had that day. it was really crazy. that time i just wished pass that time.. as soon as possible....

    anyway in next time, you will get greate day..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry because even though you were by yourself you did your exercise so, that was good. For next time if you think you feel lowly take your friends or you can run alone.

    ReplyDelete