Wednesday, March 7, 2012

thankfully there is skype

I am very happy that I have the possibilty to talk to my family and friends in Germany. Thanks Skype we can see each other and it does not even cost money. Sometimes I wonder what I would do without this possibility. I would have to send letters, which take about one week to deliver, or we would have to use a telephone and spend a lot of money. Thanks the internet everything is easier. When there is not enough time to skype, we just send e-mails. It feels like there would be no distance. Do you talk with your family via Skype?

2 comments:

  1. I think we all thankful to the internet because most of us have to go somewhere, and we want to talk to our family and friends, so we really need that. I do use skype a lot because my boyfriend lives in other state, so skype is our friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like skype.. maybe every international student like it. becaue when we use skype, we can talk with our family and friend who is living in other country.

    ReplyDelete