Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Water

      Is anybody drink water like me? I know everyone drinks water, but I think not like me because I drink water every second. And whatever I get happy or mad I drink water because when I drink it I feel better. I remember when I was in Refugee camp,  when we didn't have enough water to drink or wash our bodies that day I will never forgot because we have to walk  for 5 miles to get water and that was only for drink because we couldn't carry very big bottle so, we didn't take a shower for two day. And that problem also happened to me here in America, but that was only for 12 hours yet, I didn't take a shower when I was going to school because it was on the morning that what happened. I believe we cannot live without water, and be clean, so water is very important to all of us tin this world. Not only for human, but for all living thing too.

2 comments:

  1. water is really important not only human but also other living things. however I didn't water a too mush. because we have other drink such as soda and vitamin. it is not heathful.
    so recetly. I try to drink water instead of other drink for my health..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, water is the most important base of life. In Germany I used to drink a lot of water, but it was sparkling water because most people drin sparkling water in Germany. When I came here I did not like the water because it tastes like chlorine. No I am used to it.

    ReplyDelete