Thursday, March 29, 2012

spring break!!!


Next week is spring break. I always wait for this spring break. Especially now, because of my hard time of schedule, I was really tired.. today, I have only one class. if this class finish, I get my great spring break. Actually, I don't have plan in this spring break yet. however first of all, I want to sleep all day... and then I will think that what to do in the spring break. how about you??
already you guys go to other state??? or you don't have plan as me???? anyway, in ths semester, we get long holiday. I wish you guys have a good time!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I need spring break!! But too bad that I still have to work.. I am so tired and this weather makes me crazy! Hope you enjoy the days off :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me tell you if you don't have plane do your homework that we have to do on spring break and study them. Also this is the time to study because we have more than ten days off.

    ReplyDelete