Wednesday, March 14, 2012

MONEY!

    Money is very important in this world. When I first came to America, I did not have  any money and I just had my son when I got here. After my son was born I still did not have any money, but he must to have toy because most  American kids have many toys, since he was born here his going  to ask about it, but my son did not have any toys until one year and half because of money. And also he did not have his own bed he is five years old and still sleeping with me. I really want to work so badly because I want my son to get the things that he want. The only good thing is that I don't have to pay rent because I live with my family. I always feel bad about my son because he don't have any video games like my friend's kids. So money is the the biggest thing that all of us need and very important for our life.


3 comments:

  1. I know that, money is really important to us.For we live in here, we need to money.for example, when we have dinner or go to somewhere. I think money is most important in our life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, money is very important today. I like that you don't say that you need money, but you care about your son and that he doesn't have that much toys as other kids.

    ReplyDelete