Thursday, March 22, 2012

junk foods


do you like juk food like a hamburger. I really like it. becasue it come out too fast than other foods and taste is also good. however junk foods have big problem. that is health.
junk foods make us more week... even though i knew it, i couldn't quit eat junk foods. maybe every peope who like junk food also doesn't quit... so I thought I should reduce that is eating junk foods. recently, in lunch time, I eat other foods like a Korean food in store.. anyway I want to recomend eat other foods not junk foods

2 comments:

  1. I like junk food, but since I have been here I did not really eat it. In Germany ate way more junk food. When I go to McDonalds I take a salad, I do not know why. But I try to eat healthier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think most Americans likes junk food, but it's not that healthy because there are many people who get fat and they couldn't lose Weight so, we shouldn't eat that much junk food. Also I want to talk about me I do like junk food, but I eat it sometimes because most of the times I eat at home.

    ReplyDelete