Thursday, March 15, 2012

Summer approaches


Recently, the wather is growing warm. I think now I should prepare for summer.
Actaully, last year, the weather was cold until april. However,even though this year already warms. We need to prepare for summer. Do you like summer? I really like summer because I can something which is go to beach or go to trip. In winter, I couldn't go anywhere because of cold.
After two weeks, we are spring break. Do you guys already have a plan for spring break? I want to go other state such as New York, LA or Las Vegas. Although, I came to USA, I didn't go anystate. in this break, I have to go other state..

2 comments:

  1. I love summer!! I really enjoied the last warm days. I will go to South Caroline with my host family for springbreak. Furthermore I am planning a trip to Las Vegas, Los Angeles and San Francisco with a friend. I would love to see those cities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's good that you like summer. I don't like summer, but all my family like summer. And on spring break I am going to Virgina my second time.

    ReplyDelete