Thursday, March 1, 2012

DEATH DO US PART

Leo was “ten times her age”. Would you marry someone older than you? By how much? What possible advantages/disadvantages are there to marrying someone much older than you?

I think I can marry someone older than me. However,I can’t marry with her who is ten times my age. I can accept at least, 3 or 4 years older than me. If I marry with older than me, I have advantages and disadvantages. Advantage is comfortable. I think my wife looks like my mother. So when I am with my wife, I can feel comfortable. However when I marry with her who is older than me, I have disadvantages too. That is worry. She is older than me so maybe she will die before I died. Actually I want to die with together or earlier than my wife. If I live without my wife, I will very alone..

3 comments:

  1. It's really cute what you are saying. I think there is no wrong or right. Every single person must decide it for his situation. But I can't imagine to marry a man who is way older then me. I think a couple years are okay, but I really don't want a guy who could be my father or grandfather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very support your opinion. Should all the men have this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's good that you don't mind if your wife is three or four older than you. for me I don't want my husband to be younger than me. I like your idea though.

    ReplyDelete