Thursday, April 12, 2012

back to the school


finish our spring break... what were you doing in spring break?? actually, i didn't anything.
in spring break, I had many plan.. however, i didn't... anyway, we got break 1 week. during spring break, i did many homework.. it made me crazy.. because of homework.. i didn't any other my work... there were many homework not only ESL class but also other class..
i think spring break is not break.. it was more hardful than nomal school life...
anyway, we came back school.. we should study again...

3 comments:

  1. I had to work a lot because my kids were off too. I tried to finish all my homework before left for our vacation, but I still had to take some stuff down here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right it was very short, but I have to go to Washington, D.C. for spring break and it was really short. And I had homework to do for my class, no more time for fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spring bring just got to work and BBQ with some of our classmate.

    ReplyDelete