Wednesday, March 14, 2012

BE PATRIOTIC

It is the duty of every citizen to make the country rich and powerful (To make the country rich and strong is...). In order to accomplish this object one must be love his country. I consider this an unchangeable truth.

How can a student love his country ? I find my answer very simple and clear. He must study hard and store up knowledge so as to serve his country in the future. If every student can do according to what I said, the country will certainly be rich and powerful.

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you. however you know what in our country have another duty for man. that is into the military service. it is very important. If we don't go there, maybe we will get negative affect. Anyway I already finished the military service. so I just study for our country...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think first off all you should study for yourself and your future, so at the end it is also a succes for your country.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think most of as should study and help others and the country at you living in. But I don't understand very well what you saying because your question is "how can a student love his country? I think Everyone of the students love their country.

    ReplyDelete