Monday, February 13, 2012

What about a break?

I seriously need a break. I would love to sleep more then 6 hours and I would love just to do nothing. Most of the time I am working seven days a week and even when I am not working I see the kids because I live with them. That means I don't really have a break. I love my host kids but sometimes I wish I don't have to see them. I would like to go somewhere where it's hot and sunny. That would let me feel way better!
Sometimes I think that I am a machine. Just working and working and working. No time to breath. Do you know this feeling?

Most people think that it is an easy job to be a babysitter/au pair but it is not!! Kids are not always nice or sleeping. Kids are making a lot of work and you can't let them be by themeselves for even one second. I have to clean a lot, do the laundry and so on. It is more work then I thought before I came here! But of course it is also fun to take care of my lovely kids!

2 comments:

  1. I also need to break time... because in this week, I had two test in other class.. it makes me crazy.... I only slept 3 or 4 hours a day. Today, I have last test.. when this test finish.. as soon as I go home, I sleep.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww, kids are very lovely. I feel you because we have many kids at home and sometimes they make you work every second, but they are fun. You know what to do? Feed the well and put there favorite TV show or movie and you can relax. But you are luck because you are getting experience from them. So you will be ok when you get you own kids.

    ReplyDelete