Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Crazy Valentine's Day!!

I have never seen so much gifts for Valentine's Day! The stores are filled up with greeting cards, heart-shaped chocolate, stuffed animals and so on. Everything is red, pink and twinkle. I think that is way too much!
My hostkids have to write a note to each person in there class and if they want to write a note to someone from a different class they also have to write a note for each person of this class. Isn't that crazy?? Why do you have to write each person? I thought Valentine's Day is the day of love. So why don't you just write a note to people you like and love? I can't imagine that you like all your classmates the same. And what is about your family and other friends? You might like them much better. So why do you HAVE to write a not to each person of your class. That sounds really crazy to me! Anyway I think we don't even need a Valentine's Day to tell our family and friends that we love them!

3 comments:

  1. I think that's right that we don't have to tell our family that we love them because, they know that we love them, but it is good to let them know that how much you care about them by giving them a preset on holidays. Also I don't think that you have to write to all your classmates card, because I believe Valentine's day is only for lovers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. in our country, we have two events that is valentian day at february and white day at marth. actually you don't know white day. in valentian day, just girls give chocolate to boys and in white day, boy give candy to girls. I think these events check their hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I felt the atmosphere before Valentine's Day. In China, maybe a lot of couples will celebrate it. And I am single, I never touch this Day. Even through I will feel a little bit lonely, but I can't do anything.

    ReplyDelete