Wednesday, February 1, 2012

to be baby has to be awesome

I am taking care of a baby. Her name is Vivienne and she is almost three month old. When I saw her sleeping yesterday I thought about how wonderful it has to be a baby. You just have to eat and sleep all day long. No responsibillity, no hurry. Everyone likes you because you are such a cute baby and when you are smiling everyone is happy. Just be! On the other hand you are also helpless and you need someones help. So, I think every age is wonderful and has its special amenity. But don't you wish to sleep like a baby sometimes?






3 comments:

  1. she is really cute baby.. i also want to be baby. I think if I become the baby, I don't have any worry and problems. now we have a lot of problems.. such as our school grade, the way to live and something like that.. anyway..she is very cute baby....^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like baby too. When I was a child, I want to grow up quickly. But when I am grow up, I want to as a child. As a child, I don't need to think a lot of things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes I do want to sleep like a baby because they fall a sleep so quickly and never been tried like older people. That's wonderful to be like that. But, I think been young adult is more fun. Even though we have lot of responsibility. By the way she is cute.

    ReplyDelete