Wednesday, February 15, 2012

HOW TO SPEND SUNDAYS

Some of us always spend Sundays aimlessly. We can seldom derive profits from the valuable hours of Sundays. This is indeed a GREat pity. Though Sundays are set aside as a day for rest, we must make good use of them.We know that our school lessons are usually not sufficient. We should often utilize Sundays to read reference books. In this way we will increase our knowledge. Besides, we must be engaged in sports or outing so as to strengthen our bodies.

3 comments:

  1. Most of the time I am working on sundays. And i don't like it! But that's why I am here. I also use sundays to skype with my family and friends in Germany or spend some time with my friends here in Chicago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always did homework in sunday... however in this sunday, I just sleep.... in this week, i had too hard time becasue I had 2 tests... and then next monday is holiday for the reason, we don't go school....

    ReplyDelete
  3. For me Sunday is holiday because I go to church every Sunday and see my friends that I don't see them every day. Also Sunday is the best day for me because I get to take break and go to movies with my family or friends.

    ReplyDelete