Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Telephone

      I came from Africa, and I need to talk with my friends that I have in Africa, but if we didn't have telephone  how would I talk to them. So telephone is very important because now I can talk  with them on the phone and because of the phone I am helping them like they told me there problems on the phone, so I send them money. They always tell how thankful they are that we have a phone over the whole word.  Even here in America we could not do nothing without a phone. Forexample you have work in the afternoon and you got sick and you don't want to go, so  how would you tell them that  you are sick if you didn't have a phone. But that was a good thing that we have a phone because it's very important to all of us in this word. Most people who live in America  have family or friends  in there own countries, so they really need the phone to call to there countries.
And also we help  each other by calling  what we need from out countries and they send to as and we send to them too. I'm also thankful that we have phone in this word because I am talking with my friends that I have in Africa.

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you! Who could live without a phone today? I am very thankful for the Internet, too. I can Skype with my family and friends in Germany and it doesn't cost anything. My grandparents are so excited about that and they can't believe it yet. We all need our phones and the Internet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think so. Now we have to take telephone. if we don't have telephone, we have many problems. I also when I came to USA, I had not have telephone for 2 months. that time I really hard to live..becaue I couldn't contect with my family and friends...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can talk to your friend online.
    Skype, Msn, ICQ, and a lot of tools can do it.
    I want to talk with my firends, but I really busy so that I can't talk to my friends.

    ReplyDelete