Thursday, February 16, 2012

Reading

          Reading is so important to all of us in this world because we cannot do anything without it. For example when you travel from Africa to America and you don't know how to read, you will not be happy because when you go out you need to tell somebody where you at, but if you don't know how to read it's hard. So we all should learn how to read. I remember when first we came to the United States we did not know how to read English. My family and I use to get meals at home and none of us can read it because we all don't know how to read English, so we have to go to people who know how to read English and explain to us in our language. That was so horrible thing that happened to our family.  But later on when we start going to school we all know how to read English except my mother. Since we all know how to read we do not have to go to people anymore we can explain to our mother our self. And  we all thankful to our teacher who taught us.

3 comments:

  1. There are a lot of online work in US. Reading is important for us. I have got to understand what does the mail or letter saying. If we do not understand, we maybe miss a lot important things, so that we must pay extra money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you! You can learn a lot from reading. I am very upset because I don't have enough time to read. Mostly I am to tired at nights to read. I started a book when I came here but I couldn't finish it. At the moment I am just reading Jane Eyre. But I am looking forward for summer, so I can hang out in the sun and read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading is really important for us. Actually,in our ESL class, we read Jane eyre.It is hard to us because it is not our own languege.. however we need to reading skill for study in USA.

    ReplyDelete