Thursday, February 16, 2012

holiday (president day)

Next monday is president day. Actually I don't know what is president day however just I know we don't have class that day. After this semester start, I always think that I need to rest... because this semester is very tight to me. The reason is too many homework and have to study more than last semester. I think not only me but also you. By the way, maybe we don't have rest time this holiday because there are too many homework.... of course, we should do homework...
even though in this holiday, we don't go school, we also study at home......

3 comments:

  1. That's okay, because we need our dream to come true. If we did not work hard nothing will come to us as good we are studying now. So just do your best. Life is hard nothing will be easier in this world. So tell your mind that you have to work hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you. when this semester started, I have same opinion with you. I feel tired, too. I need rest, too. But there is a lot of homework waiting for us. Damn it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just taking one class (because I have to) but I am busy too. I am here to take care for kids and find new friends. That means I want to spend a lot of time with my new friends but because I have to take this class I don't have that much time anymore. I don't unterstand why we (au pairs) have to take classes. But anyway it is fun to study with you and a great experience!

    ReplyDelete