Thursday, February 2, 2012

crazy car traffic!!!


I always drive to school, because I living in north chicago. If I don't drive a car,I can't go to school so I have to drive for go to school. Actually I have moning class that is ESL99. This class start at 9:30 am. It make me mad.. because in the moring, too many cars go to downtown. So when I go to school, I should one and half hour drive!!!!!! it make me crazy. I think There's always a lot of traffic at this time of day. that reason, I go to shcool at 7:50 am..... if I go to school at 8:10 or 8:20 am, I'm late at the moning class...
how about you? do you drive to school at the moring?? or do you live in other side(not the downtown)? can you understand my situation?

3 comments:

  1. I know that! Because I lived near the Midway Airport. Luckily, I can take the No.62 bus and Orange line to school, but it always spend me a lot of time. So I always drive to Chinatown, and Parking there. Moreover, we have traffic jam in 55 highway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in Lincoln Park so I just have to take the red line for about 15 minutes. But the train is very crowed in the morning. My problem is that I have to work before school. I have to make breakfast and lunchboxes for my hostkids. Furthermore I have to make the kids beds and laundry. Busy busy! I am always in a hurry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should take train because it's more easier than driving a car on the morning. And it's hard to find parking so, I hope you are gonna take train from now on.

    ReplyDelete