Thursday, February 9, 2012

New Friends

Our class started 3 weeks ago. However I still don't have new friends. Actually, I have little problem that I can't approch to other people. It is very hard to me. For this reason, I couldn't have new friends. In addition, in our class, there are only two korean guys include me. Other peoples are from other countries. Now I really need to have new friends in our class. If you want to have frindship with me, just say "hello" to me and then I'm very easy to approch to you.

3 comments:

  1. I know that. The most important reason is English is not our mother language. And hard to use the English communicate with each other. So, sometimes we can't explain some word in English.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think there are a lot of nice people in our class. I am talking a lot with my table parnters but outside the class I don't have much time to see friends because I live with my babysitter family and I am working a lot. But I think that you will find friends soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey don't worry you will meet new friends. And you can start talking to the people in our class and, I'm so easily to talk to so, you can start talking to me if you need so. I hope you will meet new friends very soon.

    ReplyDelete