Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Miss Africa

        I came to the United Sates five years ago, I love America but, I Miss Africa more because I have family and friend there.  I remember when I got in America the first 6 month was hard for me. First I didn’t speak English so, if I need help I cannot ask for help to anybody,  second I was scared to go out because I don’t know how to come back to my building, seven to ten days I didn’t go out that much.  And I miss my befriend so much. Especially I remember what we have done. Africa is beautiful country for living, but in these years may people are hungry, and some countries have war. That’s one reason that I came here. America is good country too, but they people are not the same as Africa. For example if you see people fighting you will stop them, but in America they just watch you or call the police.

3 comments:

  1. I know what you are talking about. I have been here for almost four month and I really like it but I miss Germany too! There are so many differences. I don't know why but all Americans think that Germany is not that developed as the US. Thereby Germany is very developed, maybe more then the US. An example is recycling.
    Anyway I think we all miss our homecountry. But you should stay because you are making it so good! I have respect for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think every international students are miss thier countries. I also miss my country. However, we came here for achive our goal. so I thought even though I'm really miss our country,I have to keep going study in this country for my goal. you also should endure this pain for your goal......

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss my hometown and my friend too. As a foreigner lived in foreign country, everyone have this thinking. But I haven't choice, I am immgrate here and my whole family is settle down here.

    ReplyDelete