Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Education

       We cannot read or write if we do not have education. Education is very important in this world because no one can work without it. I know people who live in Africa without education, and I pity them because I was one of them. But here I am going to school and I have learned a lot since I started going to school. I remember when I came to the United Sates I did not know anything about education. I couldn't even spell my own name. Even now, I have family members who do not know how to read, write, or speak English. They always ask people for help. So that is why education is important for all people because without it everything is nothing in this world.

3 comments:

  1. I think so too. Education is very important today. I am very impressed by you. How long have you been here? I learned to read and write when I was 5 years old. I can't imagine to learn it much later. So you made it! I wish you the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you... ebucation is important. However it is too hard... actually we are international student. In the USA, i have to learn other languege... I think this is very huge problem..
    anyway, now we are in USA for study English.. I wish we study English diligently and then we get a our goal..

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are lucky you came here and have education. In China, there are a lot of people lack of personal qualities. In other words, if foreigner in China need some help. Maybe a lot of people can not help them. Because they have not enought education.

    ReplyDelete