Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I'm gonna miss them!!!

Because my little baby is so young my host mom and her took a plane to South Carolina. My host dad, the three other kids and me took the car. That's why we had been there two days before my host mom and the baby arrived. Even it was just two days I really missed my little baby. Now I am wondering what I am gonna do when I have to go back to Germany?! I am gonna miss my kids so much! But I have to got back! I need my family, friends and my super kids in Germany! I will just coma back once in a while to see them again! I love them! 


2 comments:

  1. Awwwwww, that's so sad, but you are goning to your family so, you will be ok. Take a lot of photo,,,,and when you go to Germany call them three times in week so, the little kids not going to forget you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right now you are really hard.. however if you endure this time, you will be happy. and your kid is really cute. because of it,maybe you more miss your kid.

    ReplyDelete