Friday, April 13, 2012

With Friend

Everone has friends,but how to get along with them well might be difficult.I just want to talk about some easy techniques about that. If you are not so popular in your class,you should think more about yourself.There can be some aspects you didn't do well in that you hurt others self-respect.Or there are some mistakes between you and others,what you can do is to explain.Only others know more about you can they find a measure of geting on with you. Maybe others would laugh at you,but you can ignore what is wrong.And trying to correct the mistake,which will improve your ability,you can be a better man.No matter what had happened to you,no matter how hard it is,just try your best to cover the difficulties,you will success soon.Though it is not easy to be a good man ,but you can because you believe.

3 comments:

  1. I don't really have friends in class because I don't have that much time. When I am off I mostly spend my time with my au pair friends. Nevertheless, I think that you are all nice guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't have to look only in class friend, but if you have friend outside of the class you are fine because you don't really want friend from the class. Hoverer, sometimes we do want friend from the class because you may have different culture so, you can learn each others culture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we are friends. So don't worry about this.. and I think you are very good man and you can have good friends include me. ever though this semester almost finish, still we have more time for have good friends..

    ReplyDelete