Thursday, April 12, 2012

Vacation with my host family

Right now I am in South Carolina with my host family, but unfortunately it is not a really vacation. The kids are so bad because they do not get enough sleep and I have to share a room with my oldest kid, so I don't have one minute for myself. Nevertheless, Hilton Head Island is beautiful and I love the warm weather!! I saw dolphins and aligators. It is awesome!! However I hope that I won't be too tired for the test on Monday because we going to be back on Sunday. I am looking forward the next weekend to sleep in and have time for me!! Hope you had a great spring break and a good week of school!


3 comments:

  1. What do you think of vacation means? It should be like that no sleep and get tired because you are visiting a state or country you don't know so, you have to see everything. That's what vacation means to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think it was not vacation.. vacation has to get enough rest and enjoy that time.. even though weather and view was good, you and your family's condition was not good... next time if you go to vacation againg, you and your family have to get enough rest..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vacation? I want a long vacation, but i haven't a lot of time. I need to take care of my job or something. So I am planning for my trip to L.A with my friends. I want to take a break!

    ReplyDelete