Thursday, April 19, 2012

important of computer


Suddenly, I thought if I don't have computer, how to live? Now, computer is very important in our life when we do homework, search infomation and connect other people. I don't remember when, but computer is very important. Recently, most poeple has computer maybe every people has it. Do you think if you don't have computer, how to live? I think every thing is uncomfotable in our life. that why I told about computer, 2 days ago, my computer was broken. During 2 days, icouldn't anything and I realized computer is very important.

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you! Everyone has an computer and uses it every day. We need our computers for almost everything. I appriciate computers especially since I have been here because I can write emails to my family and friends in Germany or I can skype with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's right, but it doesn't mean everyone have computer. For example I got my computer couple months ago because I don't have money to it. However, my teacher bought me.

    ReplyDelete