Wednesday, April 18, 2012

cooking!

        I start  cooking  when I was 9 to 10 years old, but  even though it wasn't the right age to cook, I am happy now because I can cook really good. I am still cooking for my family. All my family want's me to cook very day, but I can't cook every day because I have homework to do and no time, but my younger brother want's me to cook at leas once a week he don't even want my mother to cook because he loves mine. Since my brother wants my food I love to cook for them every single day even though I don't have enough time for all my work just to make my family happy. So, I am thankful to my mother that she let me cook on the young age because now I can cook.

That's how I cook that's my country food.

2 comments:

  1. I have cooked since I came here alone..It is really difficult. however after 1 year, I can cook very well. cooking is really fun. next time when I go to my hometown, I will cook for my parents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have to cook because my host mom is cooking all the time. Everyone says that she is the best cooker, but I don't think that.. I am looking forward that my mom comes to visit me and cook for me!!

    ReplyDelete