Sunday, January 29, 2012

weather in chicago.

Most poeple who is living in chicago, knows about weather in chicago, especially the winter
is too bad. Actually I didn't know about it which is chicago's weather. Now I fight with cold
and snow. Last winter, we got too much snow, somepeople remember that reason why we couldn't go to school for a week. At that time, I was really good and happy, otherwise I realized not only couldn't go to school but also I can't go anything. this situation is very sad to me..
for this reason, I really worry about this winter. In this winter, we also have to endure it that is this winter. Anyway, I hope everyone endures this winter very well

3 comments:

  1. I have been chicago almost a year, so I ran into the bad weather too. That was my first time to see snow. I feel amazing, but after the snow stop, the snow was melting, and I feel so cold. So I like summer and fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just have been here for three month, but everybody told me about the hard winter in Chicago. So far, I think it is not that bad this year. It's almost the same as in Germany. But either way I do like summer better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you guys don't like the winter? I love the winter better than summer. Even though I came from hot place but Chicago summer is so hotter than where I came from. By the way I'm from East Africa. And we don't have any snow in my country but still I love the winter better than summer. But I don't want it to happen again like what we had last year.

    ReplyDelete