Sunday, January 29, 2012

My life change

      I was in Africa in refuge camp, because of War. I never thought  that  I would  come to America but, God always  helped me since I was a kid. When I was in Africa I did not go to school but, here I am  going to school in  America. Before I come to America I did not know any thing about computers,  reading  or writing  in English. But since I started going to school here I can do those things now. I am always thankful to my teachers for teaching me, I could not have done these things without them. America has changed my life and now I believe  that I  can do better and better. Now  I am working hard to improve  my English  skills by reading every day since our teacher gave us to read that will help me. And  asking questions to my teachers  that I don't understand.  I  will not stop until I rich my goal of what I want to be come.

3 comments:

  1. I really impressed with your post. Now you have terribel ordeal, however you want to overcome. and in other country, we can't study very well.
    I know your situation little bit because I also international student. anyway don't give up every thing. you can achive your goal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry to hear that. And I hope the peace of world. We are students, so we can help each other to improve our English.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a very sad 'story'. I am sorry that it happened to you. But I am glad to hear that you found your way and I am pretty sure that you will make it. Wish you the best to reach your goals.

    ReplyDelete