Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Anxiety

This is the second week for this semester. I feel confused that there are a lot of assignment, project and presentation waiting for me. Actually, I cannot refuse it. But it really too many assignment to me. Now I gave some suggestion to me and try to solve this problem. First, understand due date for the assignment clearly and take it easy to finish the assignment. Second, don't over worry about the assignment, just according to the step to finish it. Third, do my best to finish the assignment. I just a human, so I sometimes forget the assignment. At last, I hope I can insist on this semester. God bless me!

3 comments:

  1. Take it easy is the best way. You can't change anything. Try your best and it should work. Don't worry about it too much.

    Good luck for this semester!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you think this is to much assignment?
    Wow, but, you can do it because our teacher explains well. So, you can do it. Don't worry God will always bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually, we have to much assignment. however we have to every assignment and then we can get more english skill.

    ReplyDelete